Geomagic Touch X
The award-winning Geomagic Touch X pushes haptic capabilities to the next level, providing more precise positioning input and high-fidelity force-feedback output. With an accuracy up to 1100dpi, the Touch X delivers the very best for professional designers and artists in terms of accuracy and ability to develop fine details. This system delivers optimal stiffness and a high exertable force to assist with in the design process for the very best in Freeform design and production.
The Geomagic Touch X haptic device allow users to feel 3D on-screen objects by applying force feedback on the user’s hand, and the Touch X delivers expanded true-to-life sensations with a more fluid feel and lower friction. Its durability, affordability and accuracy make the Touch X haptic device ideal for commercial, medical and research applications, especially when compactness and portability matter.
Touch X is normally used with Geomagic Freeform Plus and is used for many organic or freeform design processes such as medical, toy manufacturing and jewellery design.
One of the great features of the freeform design software is the ability to import scan data, taking real world models or designs and editing them in the digital environment using the haptic devices. This scan data can come from any source including laser scanners and CT scan data. For more information on scanning please visit the 3D Scanning Services page.
- Portable design and compact footprint
- Compact force feedback workspace
- 6-degree-of-freedom positional sensing
- 3-degree-of-freedom force feedback
- Comfortable moulded-rubber stylus
- Automatic workspace calibration
- Two integrated momentary stylus switches
- Patent protected
- Supports OpenHaptics toolkit with QuickHaptics micro API
- Constructed of metal components and injection-moulded carbon fibre reinforced plastics
- CE certified
For more information please contact us.