D2P is a stand-alone modular software package that is designed to address and consolidate all 3D model preparation steps. It relies on automatic segmentation tools that minimise the effort and time associated with the creation of a patient-specific models.
The software is intended to be used by medical staff for preoperative surgical planning and allows for the export of 3D digital models in various file formats that can be used by numerous applications.
- One creation suite to support all model preparation steps
- Ideal for pre-operative surgical planning and patient consent
- Create 3D model in minutes using automatic segmentation tools
- Supports various imaging modalities (CT, MR, CBCT)
- Results are overlaid on patient scan to ensure precision
- Intuitive editing tools including auto model coloration
- Instant transfer of 3D files to various applications such as 3D printers and VR
- Enhanced 3D visualisation and complete freedom of model control in VR
- Supports various 3D file formats and 3D printers
- Easy control of data management
The tool below allows you to visualise some data exported from D2P.
For further details, trial licence requests and on-site demonstrations please contact us.