OR3D launch new and online Geomagic For Solidworks course
OR3D is pleased to announce the launch of our NEW and ONLINE training course, Geomagic For Solidworks by our trained Geomagic experts. OR3D, is the UK and Ireland’s accredited training and maintenance partner for Oqton’s, Geomagic.
Course highlights includes 3D scan analysis for deviations, point cloud and mesh editing, auto surfacing skills, getting to grips with example workflows – enabling users to quickly understand the processes to enact reverse engineering and QA abilities.
The course is free to current OR3D clients, but can be purchased online for an introductory price of £200, with a certificate awarded upon completion.
Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge of Geomagic For Solidworks through hands-on experience and practical workflows with expert guidance from its certified Geomagic experts to help users quickly find answers to any issues they might previously have had.
“This user-friendly course enables participants to download and finish the program at their convenience, eliminating the need to schedule time away from the office for on-site training,” said OR3D operations director Alexis Earl. “The course features a thorough guide, complete with example workflows and practical exercises, providing a comprehensive and flexible learning experience for users.”
What you can expect
– A comprehensive guide to Geomagic for SolidWorks
– Online -complete at your own leisure.
– Example workflows
– Course highlights include; deviation analysis, point cloud editing, auto surfacing, mesh editing and cross section tool.
What you’ll gain:
– In-depth knowledge of Geomagic For Solidworks
– Hands-on experience through practical workflows
– Expert guidance from certified Geomagic experts
– A certificate on completion of the course