The Geomagic Touch is a mid-range professional haptic device, slotting in between the less expensive Geomagic Stylus and the more premium Touch X. With greater accuracy than the Stylus, the Touch offers the ability to sculpt more precisely inside the Geomagic Freeform range.
Geomagic Touch is often used in research, 3D modelling, OEM applications and more. the device allows users to freely sculpt 3D clay, enhance scientific or medical simulations, increase productivity with interactive training, and easily manoeuvre mechanical components to produce higher quality designs.
A haptic device is a motorised device that applies force feedback on the user’s hand, allowing them to feel virtual objects and produce true-to-life touch sensations as the user manipulates on-screen 3D objects.
- Portable design and compact footprint
- Compact force feedback workspace
- 6-degree-of-freedom positional sensing
- 3-degree-of-freedom force feedback
- RJ45 compliant on-board Ethernet Port or USB Port
- Comfortable moulded-rubber stylus with textured paint
- Removable Stylus
- Two integrated momentary stylus switches
- Stylus-docking inkwell
- Ergonomic design
- Supports OpenHaptics toolkit with QuickHaptics micro API
- Made of metal components and injection-molded plastics
- CE certified