- Point cloud editing
- Mesh editing for STL files perfect for 3D printing or other downstream applications
- Surface modelling to create CAD models accurate to your scan data
- Scan directly into Wrap or import existing scan data accepting most formats used in the industry
- Capture and import scan data or probe data
- Scripting and macros available also automate functions for repetitive tasks during the scan editing process
Geomagic Wrap training is a one-day course covering the basic workflows and commands to get the most out of the software.
- Registering scan data
- Aligning scan data
- Editing Point Clouds
- Editing Mesh models
We have extensive experience using Geomagic software in different industries, as well as providing training so we are well placed to help.
UK Platinum Partner for 3D Systems
OR3D are a Platinum Partner to 3D Systems, providing software, support and training.
As the UK's only accredited training partner for 3D Systems we can provide you with the knowledge to help you through difficult projects.
We can provide the advice needed to keep you moving with difficult projects if you have a software or workflow problems.
What happens next?
Our expert team will review your enquiry and get back to you by phone or email within the next few days.
We can answer any queries you may have, assist you in choosing the most appropriate product or get back to you with a quote for your upcoming project - we’re here to help.
3 Cedar Court, Brynkinalt, Chirk, Wrexham, LL14 5NS
Did you find this page useful?